size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
06-27-2023, 01:20 PM

In a way, the closeness of the mineshaft was comforting to the woman. Sometimes, with its low ceilings, she felt slightly claustrophobic, but she was used to tunnel systems within mountains. It reminded her of her home away from Boreas. The one she would never see again. Forcing herself not to linger on the sadness of her past, Tenshi turned her focus from the glittering walls of the mine back toward Keila.

Tenshi can see that lingering expression of discomfort on the woman’s face and wondered if maybe they should head out soon. If they stayed in here too long, there was a chance of them getting lost as well. She smiles anyway when Keila confirms she will also be joining. Ah, so at least she will know one other when Vidarr makes the pack official. Not minding the silence that stretches between them, her only response to Keila’s next statement is a gentle nod and quiet hum. She understands why some prefer the solitude.

Mulling over Keila’s question next, she thinks back to when she first met Vidarr. “In a way, I have known him for a year or two. He was one of the first I crossed paths with when I came to Boreas. Our introduction was short, but he had left an impression,” Tenshi pauses then as she looks away from Keila. “We only recently crossed paths again and that was when I decided to join him. What about you? Have you known him long?” She asks as she continues to admire the well crafted tunnel.