size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
06-29-2023, 10:56 AM
Loving the beautiful Klein Empress came as naturally as breathing did to the dire brute. Maverick had never once considered himself a "one lady" kind of man until he’d stumbled upon Venom, the monochromatic fae changing his life in countless ways for the better and bringing him a comfort, happiness, and peace he’d never felt before nor would ever feel with another. The once-vagabond was now her mostly domesticated trophy husband, and he couldn’t have been happier with his lot in life! The smile on her face made his heart skip like a stone on the water, leaving ripples in its wake that stirred feelings deep within him for his flawless fiancée. The soft sigh that left her as she melted into his arms and returned his kiss made a delightful little shiver slide down his spine, his heart thrumming strong and fast within his chest. Whenever he was with Venom like this, loving her, holding her, keeping her happy, the dire brute felt like he was home—like this was where he was always meant to be.

Maverick broke their lips apart after a few long, wonderful seconds of kissing, but never pulled his mouth more than an inch away from hers. He could feel her breath against his lips, her scent in his nose like the finest perfume, her plush, soft coat gliding between his digits while he stroked along her lower back and sides. Embracing the Empress while she simply relaxed in his arms and leaned against his body, Mav supported her and kept her held tight to him, never letting go for even a second. "Just needed some Mav time, beautiful?" he teased her with a playful, affectionate lightness, whispering against her lips as he leaned closer to brush their mouths together, not quite a full kiss again but teasing and tempting her with their closeness. "Wanna lie out on the veranda and watch the moon, or go back to bed and snuggle all night long? Fair warning though, I’m gonna love you silly whatever you pick." That signature roguish grin crept over his muzzle, a lively spark in his teal gaze as he held Venom’s sunset eyes.

"Venom & Maverick"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024