Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
06-28-2023, 02:00 PM

She notices his discomfort and wonders just how unused to others this Dunstan is. Was he like her and been deserted at a young age? Or did he even know his family? Why was he alone? The questions rattled off in her head as she watched him assess Mack’s presence. For a wolf, the feline’s appearance would indeed be unsettling. It wasn’t often the two species could work together, but Mack was different. He seemed to want to protect Audra as long as she was willing to help him when he needed it.

Her expression shifts as she sees his tail wag warily. Though he agrees that Mack can help, she knows that he isn’t so sure about that agreement. Maybe it is too much too fast. Audra feels bad then and she glances back at Mack. “He w-will only st-step in if he is n-needed,” she assures the boy when she looks back to him. “We c-can start. I-I’ll let y-you t-take the lead,” Audra says as she nods her nose toward the river full with beaver dams. Moving so that she is side by side with Dunstant, she waits his first move.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise