size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
06-29-2023, 09:19 AM

Celeste would hold off on eating for the moment as she smiled up at Venom. “Oh, you are more than a good host. You’ve been a wonderful grandmother to our pups and I appreciate it, a lot,” her eyes crinkle at the sides as she looks away. Withholding her own emotions, it was hard for her to put into words exactly how appreciative of Venom she was. The Empress had taken her in, given her so much, and still allowed her to take her son away so they could wander like vagabonds. Not that she wasn’t taking good care of Oki and Oki good care of her, but she knew some parents wouldn’t have been pleased with those decisions.

“Ah, I have a feeling that the pups will come back more. They really enjoyed visiting and getting to know you,” she turns to look back at Venom. Her expression warm, she reaches to pick up a piece of food and pop it into her mouth. As delicious as ever, she savors the meal as Venom continues to speak. Swallowing her bite, her eyes as her expression turns to excitement. “Kiyohime found someone?! That is wonderful,” her tail wags against the grass a few times. “Of course, of course, we will most definitely be there! Is there a date for the wedding? Do you need help? I’m sure I can leave Delphi or one of the pups behind if you need it,” Celeste offers as she smiles happily. What a wonderful thing that Kuroki’s siblings were finding love and happiness!