size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

1KSamhain 2022
06-29-2023, 10:25 PM

He enjoyed seeing how his cousin perked up (his decision in the moment was to start calling her his cousin, it would make things easier to pick one title) at the mention of a chance to explore the regions around the pack. He grinned at her, and dropped his attention quickly back to the structure that was rapidly growing in intricacy as they worked. He could make out a few little windows in the low light, a grand archway.. and he was working away at a little turret of some sort on the side. Were they unconsciously recreating Amron's Castle? Perhaps. Hard to say for certain until it was finished. Even as she flopped over onto her flank to stare up at the sky, lamenting the strenuous travel that brought the rest of the family to the party this evening, he kept working away at it. He liked to keep his paws busy, it kept his mind from straying too far in one direction or the other.

Bramble asked if he had any favourite spots in the area, and he hummed thoughtfully. "A few of the caves around the Col are really neat, but you live in a castle already- hard to top that." he admitted with a chuckle, following her gaze up towards the clear night sky. "How do you feel about the cold? There are a few really breathtaking lookout points further north, towards the coast, but if you're already chilly around here then you might not like it." he had seen plenty of crazy spots in and around the northern reaches, and there were so many unique features that he couldn't easily pick one. However, if the frozen tundra was off the table then he could narrow down his choices.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. it's my party, I'll cry if I want to Soul Sand Cove 07:21 PM, 05-13-2023 01:26 PM, 09-27-2023