gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
06-29-2023, 11:07 PM

The mottled girl pulled her shoulders forward and jutted her antlers upward, hoping the black bird would get its talons caught up in bone instead of the thin flesh of her forehead. Head wounds bled like a bitch, and she didn't need her mother reaming her out for messing up the shipwreck rugs again.

The faster the adrenalin pulsed through her veins the brighter her coat glowed, and she knew by now she must stand out like a fucking beacon on the ancient battlefield. Her worries were only reinforced when the Prince's call came across the plateau, telling the bird down like it was some sort of land companion, and asking her not to hurt him. Under other circumstances, she probably would have laughed, but it wasn't like she was the one doing the attacking here! She was trying to shield her dad, whether passed out from having his ass beat or from drinking too much in the aftermath of a win, she figured the Armada probably wasn't where he wanted to be waking up when the sun rose.

The noise that left her wasn't really a snarl, but it wasn't a laugh either. The high-pitched kekekekekekekek of her yellow-masked bird wasn't necessarily out of place at this hour of night, but it provided her a distraction as she swooped in, yellow wing spurs aimed at the much larger bird. What Deluge's bird lacked in size she more than made up for with her attitude and volume.

Making the most of the cover provided she dragged her father beneath one of the hulking pieces of machinery before scrambling out and scaling the large metal boulder to gain some height, hoping her glowing fur would keep the bird's attention on her and away from the shadowy crevice she had tucked her father into. Her seagull had joined them now as well and the Fallen girl could finally turn her attention back to Dread. "I don' think it's me 'e's really after, but I couldn't leave the old man behind enemy lines, ya know?" Her plover had gained some distance now and was still shrieking up a racket. Anyone around these parts that was trying to sleep was going to be having a very bad time. "So what am I supposed t'do if 'e doesn't down?"

The vulture already seemed intent on going for her antlers again.

"speech"

-1118/1500-
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.