size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Critical Attack!
06-30-2023, 05:53 PM

The fight had been fierce, intense, and, if the boy is being completely honest with himself, terrifying. There had been a moment when he believed that the Harpy eagles would overwhelm him and his obstinate fighting would be all for naught. But, just when all hope was fading, she had showed up. A massive lioness had appeared from nowhere and joined in the fight and, together, they turned the tide of the battle. She fought alongside him until they were able to scatter the remaining birds to the winds. Now, with blood on his coat and the eagles screaming their displeasure into the distance, the boy turns to where the beautiful cat stands.

As she dips her head toward him, Malico instinctively raises up to offer a gentle headbutt of greeting, gratitude, and kinship. At her question, the boy blinks in surprise, not from the fact that she can speak, but because she is worried about him. A smirk worms its way onto his lips and the purple boy waves off the question while saying confidently, “I’m fine! It will take more than that to stop me.” He offers a reassuring, hearty laugh, even as his body catalogs each and every cut that the creatures had left. But he is not worried because he knows that his littermate Mar will set everything right.

Beautiful blue eyes suddenly lock with the feline’s ruby gaze and he swiftly asks, “What about you? Are you okay? I can get some healers out here for you.” Brows furrow as he speaks his features shifting to convey the worry that Mal is feeling for the cave lioness. With all the racket and loud roars, the boy is actually surprised that no one else from the pack has arrived to see what the fuss is about. As the adrenaline leaves his veins, the pup begins to feel the tug exhaustion that usually follows these kind of life and death struggles and suddenly has to sit down.

Folding his haunches, the pup comes to rest heavily on the ground as he waits for an adult from the pack to show up. Still, Malico owes this feline his life and so much more but for now, all he can offer her is, “My name is Malico Mendaicum. I don’t have much to give you but the least I can do is get you a hot meal.” A friendly smile finds its way to lips and something tells the young pup that his parents wouldn’t mind feeding the large lioness who had just saved his life. Call it a hunch, if you will.

WC: 434
Total WC: 1772 / 1500

"Malico Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fighting Is For... The Birds? The Rock Garden 05:03 PM, 06-02-2023 01:26 PM, 02-11-2024