size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
07-01-2023, 12:44 AM

As he gets closer, the boy realizes just what Deluge had been up to. The pirate that they'd captured was her old man, and it... it makes sense. Dread can't hold it against her, as much as he probably should. Something about loyalties, but this is different. He'd do the same for Sirius, and he could only hope that Deluge would do... well, the same thing he was doing now. Dread's brow furrowed for a moment, processing. There was so much to process. There was so much that he was probably screwing up right now, in the eyes of his family. Still, they didn't have to know. They wouldn't have to know, in the end. Dread wouldn't tell, and he'd do what he could to cover up Deluge's tracks later on that evening,

But now, there was the question of Marshal. Who might also tell on him. Well, he'd deal with the consequences of those actions later, too. At least he was mostly getting tangled in Deluge's antlers instead of actually trying to hurt her. "I'm going to be in such deep shit if anyone finds out about this," the words were quiet, more to himself than anyone else. A heavy sigh, as Dread makes the first in a series of probably bad choices on his part. Loping to Deluge's side, he reaches up to swat (gently) at the large bird. "Go home. I have it under control, Marshal. I'll handle it." The yearling shot a searing look at the bird, lip lifting on one side. He meant business. Dread couldn't, and wouldn't, hurt him. But he wasn't going to let Deluge get beaten up on either.

"Let me help, he looks heavy." Marshal had turned back to the Armada, likely for reinforcements. They probably didn't have all that long, if Dread thought about it. He was probably off to grab anyone ranging from Mortis to Basilisk, to Hazel, or even the Warlord himself. "We have to get out of here fast if you want to get him home in one piece." Dread wasn't so sure what exactly they'd done to him when they caught him the first time, and he wasn't sure he wanted to know. Hell, he didn't want to know what would happen if they got caught. Maybe it was an act of teenage rebellion. Maybe it was something else. Dread wasn't going to think too far into that. If he thought about it too hard, for too long, it would make him anxious.

"speech"

1554/1500