ardent

I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids!

Corbie

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-01-2023, 08:58 AM

Corbie thankfully seemed quite receptive to the idea of the trade, and Bellamy smiled, though her expression soon turned thoughtful. Corbie echoed the bit she had remembered about the sheep, and the woman wondered if there was a particular gender of sheep that might do better with her. Was it good to have the genders mixed? Bad? “I’m not sure what would be best for Rocky, truth be told. She’s a fairly small breed… probably around the same age as my yearlings or so. Would it be better to get lambs or older sheep? And what gender would work best with a smaller female sheep? I would hate to try and get some sheep just to have them not get along well with her…” The worry the woman showed definitely betrayed her worry as a mother. Rocky might not have been her pup, but the sheep had definitely become part of her family.

Her friend was thankful for the gifts, and Bellamy gave a small nod with a smile. “That will certainly be doable. The rock candy is all over the back part of the cave where we have made our home. Some of it practically stretches from the ceiling all the way to the floor! The herbs shouldn’t be a problem either. Gavroche and our deputy, Fenix, have started working on herb patches in our territory to grow different herbs from Auster. There is also a lovely spot between our home and the Hallows that seems to be bursting with herbs. It is a free territory so we should have no trouble at all getting Avalon a good variety of herbs for trade.” Bellamy spoke happily. Any opportunity to allow Gavroche to shine made her happy. The tiny male could do so much despite his smaller stature. She was proud of him.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids! The Range 02:25 PM, 04-23-2023 06:08 AM, 09-25-2023