gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-01-2023, 09:00 AM

It would not take long for Hay to show at all. In fact, just as the femme finished speaking, her heir would show, and Bellamy’s gaze would flick to her daughter with a gentle, loving look within them. She was glad her little one was here. This meeting with the young Armada male would be an important lesson in diplomacy for both of the yearlings. Though the interaction was just beginning Bellamy was sure that they could do this. She knew Hay would mostly be observing but… the woman knew that she needed the support that Hay offered. Her gaze would flick back to the youth who was in the process of introducing himself; Dread Fatalis. Sirius’ son. Bellamy offers a small smile, giving a nod. Even if bringing the dagger was an event that happened too late she was still glad to be able to meet him.

As Dread presented the package Bellamy felt her heart waver. She took the package hesitantly before setting the dagger down at her paws with a small sigh. “Thank you, Dread.” The smile had run away from her face, and her gaze lingered on the dagger as her ears tilt back toward her skull. “I’m sure it is a lovely piece of craftsmanship… I… I’m sure Gav would have been able to see the beauty in it, even if he never really was one for fighting…” She could feel her heart sink in her chest as she spoke, her tone wavering too. The Leader swallowed hard and lifted her gaze back up to the yearling.

“I… Apologize… the wolf this was for… was murdered not that long ago…” Ironic, perhaps. Bellamy shook her head. “But… If I’m being honest… I’m not sure if my Gav would have even used this gift, even still. He had one of the most gentle spirits I have ever seen.” Realizing how somber the mood had gotten, Bellamy clears her throat and attempts to shift the subject. “The trip from the Armada is a long one though. We have a den prepared for you if you’d like to rest, and there will be food and water at the falls. We truly appreciate your efforts to come this way, Dread, and to make this delivery with care.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Special Delivery Lazuli Falls 09:48 AM, 05-29-2023 06:18 AM, 09-25-2023