Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-01-2023, 10:07 PM

The midnight-pelted woman spoke, her voice was soft, but he could tell with little observation she was...wary. He spent years observing the animals he hunted. It was easy for him to read body language, so he did what he would've done with any wary animal he came across. He lowered himself to the ground, his body relaxed as he settled onto the grass, forelimbs crossing one another. "It is. I've seen many in my lifetime...it's always appreciated every chance I get to see it." He murmured, bi-colored gaze turning to look at the changing colors as the sun dipped below the horizon.

He never knew when his last day would be. He was a lot older now. Realistically, he could one day go to sleep and never wake up. So it was a blessing, really, each day he got to see a sunset. A sunrise. To feel the breeze brush his fur. To see his nephew's growth each and every day. "It's going to be a good night," He said softly, turning towards the woman with a soft smile. "My name is Cloudburst. You don't need to worry, you're safe." He reassured before turning his attention to watching the bison.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my third wish Buffalo Knolls 02:40 AM, 04-28-2023 08:07 AM, 11-28-2023