Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-01-2023, 11:15 PM

"I've seen so many of them in so many places. The ones out here are some of the nicest." One ear tilted toward her as she spoke. Did that mean she wasn't from these lands? A visitor? Or perhaps she was well-traveled. A free spirit...maybe a weary spirit. He knew the type. He was one. For years he searched for...something he couldn't quite name. After his mother passed away. After his brother disappeared. After his uncle was lost. He had been able to find some sort of solace in raising Finan and living among the wolves of Avalon. But there was still....something that was missing.

"Asteria." A name he'd commit to memory. It was simple enough to remember. He keeps his gaze on the bison. Watching them slowly move around among the tall grasses of the knolls. The young ones getting ready to bed down for the night. The older ones keeping watch. Keeping them safe. Her question was simple. His answer was just as simple, though could be interpreted any which way. "I guess you can say...it's a feeling." He answered. Especially since the demons that plagued his mind had...quieted...for the last few weeks. He still had no control over it, but at least it was less. "What brings you to these parts? Just looking for a place to rest?" Surely there were better places to sleep? Somewhere...safer. Somewhere less open. Though if this was where she had chosen to sleep, then it was only right that he stick around to keep her company. To keep watch. He didn't have to, but...it was in his nature. To watch over others, even if they didn't know it.

"SPEAK"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my third wish Buffalo Knolls 02:40 AM, 04-28-2023 08:07 AM, 11-28-2023