An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-03-2023, 08:55 AM
She seemed like a friendly, if not free spirit, nothing like himself but welcome company all the same. He always had an appreciation for those who had specialities that he lacked and from this short hunt alone he could see she was a talented fisherwoman. Perhaps she and Kuroo would be able to bring in a large haul if they worked together.

"Hattori of Tojo-kai." He offered his name and title in return, formality a habit more than anything else. "If I do fish, I tend to use Tojo's fishing grounds." Hence his lack of skill, he supposed. It was all netted off, safe and secure with a rich stock of fish. The waters tended to be calmer there too, struggling against both fish and current had been harder than he had first predicted. "Is this what you do then? Travel the shores in search of chances to learn and improve?" It seemed like a reasonable life, he supposed.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. big ass sunfish Swallet Ring 08:09 AM, 04-03-2023 03:45 AM, 02-13-2024