An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
07-07-2023, 10:25 PM

Briar chuckled softly as Kite insisted that she hadn't brought much as an explanation for how swiftly she had gotten settled in. "Fair point!" she replied as they went to get settled in she shade. When she noticed her sister reaching toward her and patting the ground, she moved her forepaws into her path so that she could find them and smiled as Kyanite leaned her head onto them. Of course she remembered her sister's trouble with her vision from her time here as a younger pup and she while she was more than confident that Kite was capable and adaptable, she was more than happy to try and anticipate what it was that she wanted or was looking for.

Her head tilted a bit when Kite said that she was glad that she had let them visit. Briar knew that Kite likely just meant that she was glad that she had been able to come, but Briar still didn't like the implication that she would ever turn her siblings away. She curled one of her paws around Kite's and gave it a gentle squeeze as she replied, "Of course! You and all of our family are always welcome. I miss all of you so much. You never need permission to visit and I'm glad you're here too." As soon as Kite moved on to say how she wanted to talk about something important that was just sister talk between the two of them, it certainly got Briar's attention and she looked to her younger sister with a curious, raised brow. "Oh really? That's definitely okay with me. What's on your mind?"

"Briar Carpathius"