Artemis vs. Sephiroth for Seige/Knock Out

Round 1

Artemis:

CLARITY: 10 / 10
Great clarity.

POWERPLAYING: 10 / 10
No powerplaying found.

DEFENSES: 10 / 10

Full points for protected throat, open jaws, pinned ears, narrowed eyes, raised hackles, balanced stance, splayed tows and balanced tail.

ATTACK: 6 / 10

Full points for attacking ribs and hit with left shoulder.

INJURIES: 10 / 10

First Round

Round one Artemis Total: 46 / 50

Sephiroth:

Great clarity.

POWERPLAYING: 8 / 10
Sephiroth was focused on a large fight before Artemis attacked him. He was also attacked from behind yet he managed to almost completely dodge Artemis' attack?

DEFENSES: 9 / 10

Full points for open jaws, narrowed eyes, protected throat, pinned ears, balanced stance, splayed toes, tucked tail and raised hackles.

ATTACK: 6 / 10

Full points for attack to scruff and attempt to raise up on Artemis and then attempt to attack neck.

INJURIES: 8/ 10

Shallow cut on right side of ribs, bruised right side.

Round one Sephiroth Total: 41 / 50

Round 2

Artemis:

Great clarity.

POWERPLAYING: 7/ 10
I know Sephiroth's other attacks were pending but you need to acknowledge each attack in your post following theirs if you do not want them to assume the damage or to have PP points deducted.

DEFENSES: 10 / 10

Full points for balanced stance, splayed toes, protected neck, narrowed eyes, pinned ears, raised hackles, tucked tail.

ATTACK: 4 / 10

Full points for pushing up into Sephiroth and attempting to attack throat.

INJURIES: 8 / 10

Minor wound to scruff.

Round two Artemis Total: 39 / 50

Sephiroth:

Great clarity.

POWERPLAYING: 6 / 10
"the female would now be on top of his body" I know you wrote an OOC note for this but you can't assume things for the other character.
"then Sephiroth would be on his paws in an instant to face off with her once more." doing this after a sequence of multiple attacks make's it difficult for the other player to react, you are also assuming that the other player will be in a position where this is possible.

DEFENSES: 8 / 10

Full points for narrowed eyes, protected throat, pinned ears, bristled fur, open jaws, and counter.

ATTACK: 5 / 10

Full points for continued attack to scruff, attack to neck and attempt to kick to belly.

INJURIES: 7/ 10

Bite wound to right shoulder.

Round two Sephiroth Total: 36 / 50

Totals:

Artemis: 85 /100

Sephiroth: 77 /150

And the winner is...

Artemis! Sephiroth is now knocked out.

Damage:

Artemis- Minor bite wound to scruff, bite wound to neck, heavily bruised belly.

Sephiroth- Shallow cut to right side of ribs, brusied right side of ribs, bite wound to right shoulder/neck area.

Notes:
Okay, I just want to say the clarity in your posts was just amazing. Thank you so much for the ease to judge.

Aly: you did really great. You lost some points in PP for not acknowledging some attacks. I know it can be tricky but you need to always acknowledge other player's attacks in your reply. Otherwise great attacks/defenses. I would add one more minor attack to your posts to fill in the attack points, using forelimbs or planning a second attack.

Dragon: I talked to you on skype regarding your posts (: