Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
07-04-2023, 08:04 AM

Every day was a new opportunity, a new chance to train her mind and body to be the protective force that Elowen knew she wanted to be. The knight in training was meditating, drawing in slow, steadying breaths as she focused on her inner strength rather than her outer one. It was a technique that her retriever had shown her and one that Elowen believed was helping. Keeping one’s mind sharp was just as important as keeping your body ready. If you didn’t keep your head clear, when it came time for a battle you could make careless or even costly mistakes. Mistakes that could jeopardize your life or safety… or the safety or life of the ones you wanted to protect. Elowen had vowed to work hard so she wouldn’t put her loved ones at risk.

She was almost done meditating when she heard the call of one of one of the wolves visiting the Hallows; Andromeda. Ears would perk and the girl rose, tail wagging as she glanced over at Ginger. “Looks like we’ll get to do both types of training today. Are you ready, my friend?” She arched her brow, catching the warm, encouraging grin of the retriever. “You seem to be getting more and more diligent, El. Have you found someone you want to protect above all others?”[/color] Ginger had already begun to move, heading out of the castle in the direction of the one that called. Elowen would fall into step beside her with a little laugh. “Only everyone! The Hallows is my home! It’s part of my duty to help it remain safe!”

They would be the last to arrive it seemed. Callie was there, as well as Bramble and pups from Briar and Artorias’ youngest little. The girl would stay closer to the outside of the group for now, though she flashed Callie, Bramble, and Andy a grin. The flutter of wings before she felt a rush of wind beside her announced the presence of Hot Mama. Perfect! Her team was here~

"Elowen Carpathius"

Elowen has two companions - a Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever and a cardinal. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come Gather 'Round People Amron's Castle 06:30 PM, 06-24-2023 03:12 PM, 01-21-2024