An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
07-04-2023, 02:46 PM
code © skelle & art © snow--chan 2023

"Speech!"

Grimshaw was, at best, a lost cause. Every time things started to look good for him, something had to go and fuck it all up. He couldn't even bring himself to go back to the Armada and face Sirius after all the man had done for him. He didn't even remember what happened; one minute he was waking up next to Malachai and the next he was washing up on the shores near the Hallows. At least he was in a familiar place with family, though it did little to help him recover and cope right now. He didn't even know how he got the scar that left his teeth exposed. Frankly, he was surprised he even knew who he was.. and he kind of wished he didn't.

He shouldn't be allowed to wander away from the Hallows, or even be unsupervised. It was nice being back with his family, but everyone was so happy. Artorias and Briar had a new litter, Bowen even seemed happy. Even his other siblings were doing well in their lives. Yet here he was, the black sheep. He didn't want to burden their lives with his own problems, and so he slipped out from under the watchful eyes of his siblings. Maybe he wouldn't come back.

He crossed the threshold from Auster into Boreas but from there he only wandered. He didn't have a place in mind to go, so he just walked. And once the ground opened up into some sort of underground river, Grimshaw shrugged because why the hell not. As he walked down into the deluge, he sighed and slumped to the muddy ground next to one of the little streams to mope.

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. drag me under The Deluge 02:46 PM, 07-04-2023 03:30 AM, 02-13-2024