An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
07-04-2023, 09:26 PM
code © skelle & art © snow--chan 2023

"Speech!"

Grimshaw was content being alone in the darkness of the underground river, left alone with his thoughts and what memories he had left. With his head resting between his paws as argent eyes stared into the slow moving water, he hardly expected anyone else to come down here. Who wanted to trod around in the mud of an underground river? He did see some plant life around, so maybe that was intriguing enough for the right individual, but beyond that there was water just about every where else. No reason to come down here for it, right?

Perhaps he was wrong. He didn't hear the other come in though, but he certainly heard the other speak to him in a way that may have suggested that he was drunk. He had to be, given the backwards words and calling him handsome. How could he be handsome with such an ugly, twisted scar? He could certainly use a drink right now. He missed his bar. He missed the secret stash he kept for himself and Malachai. He missed Malachai. The thought of the man made him want to curl up and ignore the stranger, but, maybe he was drunk.

"Are you drunk?" he asked, actually lifting his head slowly and turning to look at the other man with a lazily raised brow. There was a hint of hopefulness in his question and his gaze, though.

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. drag me under The Deluge 02:46 PM, 07-04-2023 03:30 AM, 02-13-2024