An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
07-05-2023, 12:39 AM
code © skelle & art © snow--chan 2023

"Speech!"

Perhaps he would've found the other man attractive had he not been in such a foul mood and hung up on a man that wouldn't have him back. There was no doubt that word had gotten back to the Armada about him, and yet nothing from the man he loved. Certainly he would've sent word back if he wanted anything to do with him, right? Grim could only hope he was wrong, but he knew better. He had been gone for so long apparently that he wouldn't blame the man for moving on...  he just wished things were different. He wished that everything was different.

The sharp sound of the other sucking in his breath hadn't gone unheard, but it had been misunderstood. He assumed the other man to be startled by the twisted scar from one eye reaching across his face to expose his finely sharped teeth, exposing his one of his extra teeth more than it already had been. Certainly the other man was just being nice by  continuing the conversation, asking if he was offering. He wished that he was, but he had been forbidden from the wine and it would be much harder to sneak that into his room than it would be to sneak out of the castle.

"Unfortunately not," he said plainly, answering both questions at once. "but everything will be okay," he said with a mocking tone, repeating back what everyone had parroted to him as if it helped him believe it. Nothing would ever be okay because nothing had ever been okay, at least not for long... so why would it start anytime soon? He furrowed his brows and dropped his head heavily to his paws with a sigh.

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. drag me under The Deluge 02:46 PM, 07-04-2023 03:30 AM, 02-13-2024