An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
07-05-2023, 10:37 PM
Ezra chuckled as Artorias greeted him with his usual chipper energy and grinned as he was offered a whole two minutes. "How generous of you," he joked as he came to sit with his friend under one of the garden's currently barren trees. Even though he had rehearsed what he was going to say in his head while he was waiting for Artorias, he still had a bit of trouble getting himself to say them. After a moment of hesitation he finally replied, "I never really thought I'd be asking you to do this, but I would like to leave The Hallows with Syanna. Not forever, but I'm not sure how long we'll be gone so it doesn't feel right to take up an important position in this pack and keep things on hold while we're gone. I just know there's so much of the world out there that I haven't seen and Syanna was such a wanderer before she settled down here with me. I... I hope that Syanna and I can have a family like yours one of these days, but before that happens I think I need to get out for a while... You know, be more worldly before I start trying to teach kids about the world."

"Ezra Adravendi"