Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-27-2013, 01:20 AM

It only took a few moments for the woman to appear, white pelt and violet orbs, the woman she was looking for but this time she bore a large scar on her body. She would watch as she quickly padded over, also dipping her head. Ears perked up when she spoke, explaining how she was no longer of Amenti since a wolf had challenged and won then moved the pack elsewhere. So he had been promoted and lost? It was a shame and from the way she looked at the scar on her shoulder, Loccian guessed that was the result of her loss.

Alena would then ask Loccian what brought her here and why she was looking for the white woman. "I am sorry for your loss miss. As for my business being here." The grey woman would clear her throat, sitting back on her haunches and curling her tail around a leg to law over her paws while not taking her gaze off the woman. "I am here to discuss Nako, a pup of yours and Bane's that has showed up within my kingdom." She would pause, waiting for a reaction from the woman before continuing. "He informed me that he took the child aside and spoke to him about his living conditions, and that the boy did not like them, so that is why he is with his father." She would raise a brow, and wait to hear if the woman would have anything to say about it.

"normal
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Lu <3