gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-27-2013, 01:37 AM

"I am here to discuss Nako, a pup of yours and Bane's that has showed up within my kingdom." Alena's jaw dropped at that sentence, her legs going weak with relief. So Nako was alive after all. The white woman sat back on her haunches as well, her eyes blinking with surprise. Nako was alright and in Seracia, with Bane no doubt. Her pup was probably with his mate as well and the thought made jealousy and anger flare up in her. What right did his mate have to get to see Nako when his own mother didn't?

Alena listened quietly as Loccian continued on, telling Bane's side of the story. She stared at the Ambassador with disbelief, scoffing at the tale. "He had the nerve to tell you that? Well, of course he would. He wouldn't want to get himself in more trouble would he?" By now the assassin was fuming with anger. All the built up frustration, sorrow, and furry that had been trapped in her since Bane had appeared were bubbling wildly in her as she spoke. "Bane did no such thing when I saw him. No. I had been away from my pups for weeks unable to walk well enough to return to them after the challenge, and what does he do? He walks into my reunion with my pups and knocks out Nako, cuts open his skin with a fucking antler, and then steals him from me, threatening to kill my pup if me or Dempsey tried to interfere!!" She stood as she spoke, pacing back and forth in her rage, unable to keep herself still. How dare he say that! Of course she had no idea what happened after he ran off with Nako, but that did not excuse what he did!

Speech
Thought
Others