gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
07-07-2023, 10:08 AM

Ghoul’s shortened tail beats a few times when Mac and Cricket come to his side. With the small green girl tucked between them, he is content. Knowing that his two closest companions are doing well and attending the meeting helps Ghoul relax. Allowing his legs to sprawl out into a more comfortable position, he watches as more members arrive. First, a red guy that he doesn’t know. Then Morticia, who he knows and smiles at. After is his half-brother, Enki, who appears as bland as he had been when they’d crossed paths the other day. His eyes linger on Enki for a moment, unsure if he should invite the boy over to their small group or not.

Then he watches Veigar come to settle nearby. “Veigar, I didn’t know you were here,” Ghoul calls out gently to the man, noticing something different about him. Was it the eyes? Something else? “We should catch up,” he offers before turning his attention back to the rest of the group. It would then be Eraithus, Widow, Morte, Phantasm, and Rou that approach. The only one he acknowledges is Rou with a small smile before his attention is once more on Medusa as she begins her meeting.

His ears are turned forward as he listens to her intently. Ghoul is curious why she has freed the Curses that had ran, but figured he would ask her about it later. Then his expression changes to curious as she states that they would align with Valhalla and Avalon. Neither pack were familiar with him, but he figured if they would tolerate Medusa, he would tolerate them. Ghoul’s expression stays curious as she declares Ashen and the Armada empire public enemies. There was no surprise there, but he wondered if that would one day change.

It was then he became interested when Medusa doled out rank changes. Hellhound? Hm, interesting. He couldn’t hide the little smirk as he wondered what that would entail. She would move on quickly through the ranks and then request him to teach others. “I can teach without doing,” he offers, his head nodding softly in Medusa’s direction. At least teaching others would give him something to do to make his recovery more interesting. Her last bit of information was interesting and he settled within himself that he would try to reach out to the others and Medusa to help train and find out more about this board she was proposing.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dial Tone Dancefloor of the Gods 12:51 AM, 05-30-2023 06:46 AM, 10-20-2023