gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
07-07-2023, 10:15 AM

Her little ‘eep’ of surprise tugged at a string in his chest. While he wasn’t one to really care for feelings, he also wasn’t exactly a monster either. Plus, she hadn’t done anything wrong. Man, when had he gone soft? Staying still, peering down at her, his ruby eyes unblinking, he waited for her to turn and address him. It obviously wouldn’t take more than a moment before he was staring back at deep maroon eyes. Her childish voice is dampened by the den and what she says causes his eyes to stay flat along his skull.

“Does it appear that my legs are out of order?” He quips as his nose wrinkles. Still feeling a tinge of shame for being snarky to the girl, he lets out a sigh before brushing by her.. After all, his legs were rather sore and needing a rest. Sprawling out in the den with his legs stretched out, he nods his head for her to come over. “You see this part of my legs? Where they look all bent the wrong way? That is where my bones healed,” he pointed his nose at a section of his legs were a large lump could be seen.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.