gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
07-07-2023, 10:23 AM

One eyes peers at her as she pushes the cannabis toward him. Goofy? Well, at least he was familiar with that. “That was all that was offered to me as way of pain management when it first happened,” he offered as he reached over to take the bundle of herbs and chew it slowly. It was definitely a taste he would not ever get used to, but he would do what the healer recommended. “I’m sure I’ll make it home fine,” Ghoul tries to insist, but he knows that it would be better if she helped.

When she introduces herself, he moves his ruby eyes to her and lets them linger for a moment. “Halo fits you. I’m Ghoul,” his voice is still a hoarse mess, but he smiles anyway before looking away to the snack she then offered. Taking one at first, he crunches gingerly and savors the delightful taste. “Oh, these are good,” he hums before taking another one. Back home, it wasn’t often that he got anything that tasted remotely good. If it was edible, it was good enough. But this… this was delicious!

Ghoul is busy munching on the minnows when she inspects his ankle. He is quick to hide the pain that flashes across his face. A momentary scrunch of his eyes before he closes them and smooths out his expression. Fuck, he really needed to learn how to rest, didn’t he? Still, this would be his chance as she offered her paws for him to rest his ankle upon. “I suppose that might help,” he says quietly as he lifts his ankle and rests it gently upon hers. “Do you make snacks like that often?” He queries, hoping that maybe she could offer some tips to him.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.