gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
07-07-2023, 04:14 PM
Venom sometimes thought that Maverick had been made for her, she never would have said that the first day they met. The Empress had been absolutely infuriated with him when he’d made his presence known, trespassing on her land. The moment seemed so long ago now, like they had actually spent their entire lives together. He had been hesitant and uncertain at first, but he adapted to complete her in ways neither of them could have foreseen or predicted.

She grinned up at him as their lips parted, knowing she didn’t have to say a word to him to know what she needed. It was always just him. Having his support was one of his most important jobs in the Empire. He held her softly, and only barely pulled away so his soft yet deep voice could rumble against her chest. "I do,” She answered simply as he clarified what her needs really were. He had an idea as he went on, and a solution to her saddened heart. The answer was always the same, drowning in their eternal love for one another.

With her grandchildren and son off to explore the world, and her elder daughters getting older and starting their own families it was good for Venom to step back and enjoy what she had found in her own life. Instead of yearning for days gone by. "Lets go enjoy the moonlight, I believe its getting close to full.” She returned with equal quiet of her voice as she reveled in the teasing not kisses they engaged in while being so close. She chuckled as he followed up his intentions with her, "I’d expect nothing less from you.”

"Venom & Maverick"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024