Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-07-2023, 04:59 PM

He kept his body language neutral, though he wasn’t sure how he would feel if Hattori did show up. The man had abandoned his wife and family, and that was something the Warlord would never, could never understand. Luckily, it wasn’t long before Sedna showed up - alone.

He nodded his head in greeting to her before offering her a smile and coming close enough to clap a paw across her shoulder in friendly greeting (careful to avoid her crystals). “For your tea? I’m sure it’s worth the trip” He teased back, before he got to point. “Halo and my son Mortis are expecting. With their size difference, and the penchant for mutations and big litters in my family… well, she’s asking for you specifically, and it would put my worries to ease if you could make it” He explained. He would have given Halo any healer she asked for - and she had wished for Senda. A wolf they both knew, and one whose choice he approved of.

"Speech"