Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
07-08-2023, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2023, 12:29 AM by Mortis. Edited 1 time in total.)

Can you go get Sedna, Fuji, and Mortis please? “I’m here” Mortis said, pushing gently into the den. He was never far from home these days. Between Sirius, Basilisk, and Hazel, he had pretty much given up all of his responsibilities in the pack until the babies were born. In this, Sirius’ understanding was boundless. He put down the things he had grabbed for tea, and rushed to Halo’s side. “Is it time?” He asked softly, and it quite clearly was.

The first born son brought him to absolute silence. He knelt beside Halo, and gently touched the boy. Why was it suddenly so hard to see? He blinked repeatedly, and brushed a paw across the back of his eyes. “He has wings.” He said, Halo could already see this for herself, but he had to speak it. It had to be said. It was too incredible not to. He hadn't been sure, but then quite suddenly... there was so much of his father in him too. Would there be many like Halo? He couldn't wait to meet them. to meet all of them. "He looks like a Wylan to me" He whispered, looking over at Halo for approval.

Then a girl was born, and he was already feeling antsy. Where was Sedna? Sure, her companion hadn’t been gone long, but this was important! “I’ve got you, Halo” he said, brushing a kiss to her brow. "The girl, will you name her?"