Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
07-08-2023, 02:44 AM

Fuji was like a small wrecking ball, round and small and full of seething fury at her lot in life, and Sedna merely gritted her teeth and moved her leg as ram like horns collided with her limbs. Of course, the scullcap and catnip would taste better, but in her experience, the crampbark was a better option. She wouldn't get into debating the merits of either right now, a third child had slipped free and she trusted Fuji enough to make sure everything was well with the child, another girl, as her friend grew tense with the pain of her next wave of contractions.

As the scent of blood filled the small room, Sedna moved to place herself bodily between Halo and Mortis, muttering to Fuji about Raspberry leaf and crampbark. She forced a reassuring smile onto her face for her friend, using her bulk to try and herd the man towards the door. "Hey Mort, we need room ter move in 'ere. Yer should go let yer dad know yeah?" She wasn't going to lie to him and say she was okay, things were getting precarious and it would be easier to do what they needed to without having to reassure him every step of the way. Wasn't there supposed to be someone here to look after him? "I promise I'll look after 'er, but I need yer ter at least step outside so we can work. Don't make me focus on two patients at once, eh?" It was as close to 'not okay', as she was willing to voice. She loved the man like a brother but she wasn't above getting Fuji to brew up something to knock him on his ass if he split her attention right now.

"speech"
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]