An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-08-2023, 01:47 PM

While Avacyn revealed those thoughts that plagued her peace of mind, Saracyn contented himself to just listen quietly and give his mate little shows of affection and love, listening attentively to her concerns and worries. Not even a day into being Matriarch and already the role was weighing heavy on her mind. Sara released a slow sigh and pursed his lips, contemplating the position they had put themselves in. No part of him would ever regret taking her as his soul mate, nor the costs it required, but the last thing he ever wanted to do was make Ava's life any harder. While they cuddled and Avacyn held onto his paw with one of her own large leonine ones, the dire brute curled around her pondered the circumstances and tried to mull out a solution that would be acceptable to them all. He doubted Albion would ever forgive him or Avacyn for their choices, especially considering the bitter feud the two brutes held.

But maybe they didn't need to convince Albion. Instead of focusing on their hardest sell, Saracyn began to think about Scylla and Cerberus, what it might take to convince them to stay in Elysium. Albion was nothing if not loyal to his siblings to a fault. If they stayed, he would stay, and then Avacyn could work on trying to mend the burnt bridge between them. Though Sara perished the thought of having to go pleading to Scylla—or anyone for that matter—to stay and support the pack, he understood how crucial the Kleins were to Elysium's safety and what losing them would mean. "I can speak to Scylla about staying as Elysium's Master Warrior. See if I can't persuade her to stick around and try to smooth things out between us and them," Sara offered, giving Ava an affectionate squeeze around her slender midsection to hold her body all the tighter to his. "Ancients know that I'm as culpable for our choices as you are. You won't have to handle this alone. Who knows, she might find it more sadistically enjoyable to hear it from me than from you." Saracyn didn't hate Scylla the way he hated Albion; they had both had moments in the past that revealed that to one another. He didn't exactly know how to frame his feelings and relationship with Scylla other than calling it complicated.

"Avacyn & Saracyn"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.