An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
07-10-2023, 05:45 AM

She didn't flinch at his presence, she wasn't afraid of him. Most of the time. But even in his rough tone she brushed it off. Easy to acknowledge him, harder to say what she needed to. Bright and yet somehow dull eyes looked up towards him, just the smallest of smiles looking back at the waters below. Her eyes squinted slightly just for a few seconds while she was caught in that thought. It would be too soon to tell, she knew. Though, had this been the first time and she knew so early she'd be eager to throw some kind of celebration. Back in the good days that was.  Maybe a part of it was because it was Noir as the father, but mostly it was the thought of losing them again.

She looked back towards him again, her paw lifted from out of the glistening pool and patted down beside her for him to join. In any case, she felt like she had to speak up. "There's something I should tell you." A pause, not too terribly long. It felt like forever for her, but for Noir? Who knew. That may have been more dependent on his mood. Her gaze diverted into the waters, if he was clever enough to notice just how difficult it was for her to say or even accept. "I... am pregnant. I've known for a few days now." She was silent, waiting for his own reaction. But there was little inside her to jump up to that news for him. It was deeper than he may have ever known for her. She wasn't sure what all she wanted to tell him. But she expected these to be just like the last.

"Duchess"
F2U base by Snowylaika
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ever Worry It Might Be Ruined IC Archives 03:40 PM, 03-08-2023 02:18 PM, 05-27-2024
2. Ever Worry It Might Be Ruined Alabastrine Shrine 02:18 PM, 05-27-2024 01:19 PM, 03-08-2024
3. Ever Worry It Might Be Ruined IC Archives 01:19 PM, 03-08-2024 02:45 PM, 12-02-2023