gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
07-10-2023, 07:21 AM
Venom could scarcely believe that her youngest brood had turned a year old already. It seemed like the older she got, the faster time went. All of them had grown into impressive young adults and she couldn’t have been more proud of them. They would be using the next few months to really lay the track of their futures, and she could already see the mystery and uncertainty forming in their minds.

The main one being her brave Rogue. He was always one to blaze the trail but he seemed lost the last few weeks. Venom found him at the end of her patrol, wandering out of the palace without a purpose in mind. She didn’t hesitate to approach him, offering her usual motherly affection in the form of a nuzzle to his cheek. Not unaware of the heights that he had reached thanks to his massive father. "What’s on your mine, my sweet son?” She asked as she lowered herself to her haunches beside him.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Finding our places Cryer's Ravine 05:31 PM, 07-06-2023 02:53 AM, 02-13-2024