size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
07-10-2023, 02:40 PM
The world had been opened up to their youngest litter, and Artorias soon came to learn that he would find his rambunctious little rugrats all over the castle, exploring their home and making all sorts of discoveries every day. Being a father and getting to share such thrills and excitement with his children was one of the greatest joys Artorias had in his life and every day he got to spend with his growing family was a treasured memory he would keep forever. However, it hadn’t slipped by Art how one of his newest pups showed a higher degree of timidity towards venturing out amongst the castle halls. His boy Silas had kept mostly to himself, staying within the sanctity of the alphas’ chambers. While Artorias would never begrudge his children anything that made them feel comfortable and hoped that with time, Silas would build up the confidence to come out on his own, it did concern the father.

That was why when he began making his way up to their bedchambers to change out of his armor and disarm himself after a routine patrol and he didn’t see Silas waiting for him inside, the curious sire set out to go find his son. His heart was gladdened to find the small dark form of his boreal boy wandering the halls, gawking in awe at the paintings that lined the walls. A loving smile pulled at Art’s lips while the giant wolf took a moment to just watch his son from a distance as he made his own way down the corridor, investigating his world at his own pace. After a few moments of heart-melting cuteness, the dire-sized sire rounded the corner and strode up towards his boy, all smiles as he craned his neck down to nuzzle at the aurora-banded lad.

"See any places you’d like to visit one day?" he asked, glancing up at the paintings of forests and lakes and mountains that decorated the walls. "I know some places nearby that look a lot like these if you ever feel like an adventure one day. We can all go as a family, or it can just be me and you for some father-son time if you'd like."

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. this is home Amron's Castle 08:26 AM, 07-10-2023 05:47 AM, 12-05-2023