size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
07-10-2023, 05:47 PM
As Haydée joins the pair, offering her name in a confident, yet friendly way, the warm smile on her lips only grows. The unknown boy introduces himself and the girl dips her head in respect while saying, “The pleasure is all mine, Dread. Thank you for coming.” She stays back, allowing Dread to hand the dagger off to Bellamy and she watches as emotions suddenly flicker across her mother’s features. Bellamy thanks the boy and the girl continues to watch the woman, uncertain what has her so… off balance.

Finally, the reason comes into focus as Haydée realizes this dagger was meant for her father. Her own smile falters as Bellamy continues to talk, the brightness dimming slightly as she wonders if her dad would still be alive if he had had the weapon. Shaking off such useless thoughts, the girl easily steps into the conversation as her mother finishes, gently saying, “Yes, thank you making the trip, Dread. If you would like, I can give you a tour of our lands. There is also room if anyone else came with you.”

The smile warms again but it does not grow to have the brilliance it once held. Gesturing for the boy to join her in the pack’s lands, Hay steps close to Bellamy and whispers so that only her mother can hear, “I can take it from here, mom.” The girl means nothing rude by it, she simply understands how draining the strong emotions can be. Her mother has been spreading herself thin since Gav’s death and she worries immensely about the woman. Besides, it will be nice to spend time with someone close to her age that isn’t one of her siblings.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Special Delivery Lazuli Falls 09:48 AM, 05-29-2023 06:18 AM, 09-25-2023