Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
07-11-2023, 10:49 AM

Bramble stood upon a precipice. Not literally, but metaphorically. While she knew the direction she wanted to take in life, she also had this strange feeling that she was meant to do something more. The Hallows, her family, her friends, everything was great. Yet, as her new siblings began to grow and bud into smart lil' beans, Bramle wondered if she were good enough. That poking feeling of doubt blossomed in her chest once more. It had reared its ugly head once upon a time but had been quickly squashed by the confidence and strength of her father. Gone and now sweeping back in, Bramble wandered.

She did not keep track of her path as she went through the brush, wading through chilly waters, and between the trees. Bramble knew these areas well but hadn't been out to the dam for some time now. In a way, she was allowing her companions to lead her. Bristle fluttered over the canopy, swooping down every so often to alert her to different animals in the area. Nestled amongst her fur, Berry watched atop her head and would tug on an ear when he wanted her to go a different direction. Of course, the fisher would want her to end up at the rushing rivers of the dam. Plenty of fish made their way upstream as spring bloomed around her.

Distracted by her thoughts and the quiet Carpathian tune she hummed beneath her breath, she was soon alerted by Bristle of someone nearby. Pausing quickly, she turns her teal gaze to the flicker of a fire and a rather odd scent. Her brow scrunched as her ears tilted back and then forward. "Let's go check it out," she whispered to Berry as she picks up her paws and headed toward the fire. Through the brush, she spies a splotchy brown boy and what appears to be his own companion. Lately, Bramble had taken on a more social and fearless approach to strangers as she one day wanted to be on the High Council. Whichever pack this boy belonged to, she would find out. His scent was familiar so that was a good thing!

"Evening," Bramble calls out as she steps from behind a tree. Her tail hangs between her ankles but swishes slowly. She smiles softly as she closes the distance between them. Dog or not, she would take a seat on the other side of the fire. "I was feeling rather chilly and saw your fire. Hope you don't mind if I join you," There is a twinkle in her eye as she watches the boy. She can't tell what about him looked different or why his gaze appears glassy, but he doesn't seem terrifying or mean so she was willing to take her chances.

B R A M B L E

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. sometimes at night i let it get to me Aspen Dam 10:11 AM, 07-11-2023 10:18 PM, 12-01-2023