size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
07-11-2023, 11:48 AM

A girl, bold as brass. As she came closer, Tate could feel his companion bristle. "Settle, Kaiju... she seems okay." The words come in their mother tongue instead of the common one. The boy's speech in Japanese is crisper, more businesslike than any of the casual common speech that usually fills his mouth. The words still feel stilted and strange, but it was easier this way. Better to play his cards close to his chest, at least for the moment.

As the young lady comes fully into view, Tate relaxes. Not looking like a threat, especially with that tone of voice. Bold as she is, taking a seat by the fire, inviting herself in closer. The boy gives her an appraising look before taking a long drag off of his pipe. Humming softly to himself as he continues to fix dinner. "Make yer'self at home," a glimmer rest in his amber eyes. Sizing the strange girl up out of the corner of his eye, finally setting a few large, fresh caught fish to roast on the heat of the fire.

"D'you make a habit of walkin' up t'strangers and helping yourself?" Tate let go a brassy chuckle. He offered his pipe lazily, a peace offering. The boy meant no harm by it. Relaxing on his side of the fire, taking a long moment to study the strange girl. Seemed harmless. Seemed fine. That, and Kaiju always seemed to be pretty alert (if not a bit on edge.) He'd probably be able to handle things if they went truly awry. Comfortable in his skin, comfortable before his fire, Tate would stay relaxed.

[Image: 47115661_1aV6ZXJ7TGVIqbU.gif?1648164468]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. sometimes at night i let it get to me Aspen Dam 10:11 AM, 07-11-2023 10:18 PM, 12-01-2023