Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-13-2023, 10:06 AM

Words do not come as the splotches boy comes to stand beside him. Their silence is easy as it stretches on for a few moments. Instead, the sound of birds calling out over dead crabs and the lull of the waves washing onto shore fill his ears. It is similar to when they lived on the beach so he does not feel the unease of being somewhere new. In truth, he finds the dilapidated building to be more comfortable. And in time, once they have fixed the place up, everyone will have their own spacious rooms instead of small quarters to be shared.

Pulling himself back to this moment, he can tell Calico Jack is observant. Even if there is a joyous tune to his words, Gil sees from the corner of his own eye that he is being watched. This is different. Before, when they were Pirates, the pups would look up to him, but as a father figure. Now, they also looked up to him as a leader. It was a lot of pressure, but he enjoyed it. There were packs to make enemies of and packs to make friends of. The choice now was who.

Gil nods as he lets himself smile again. "I knew it was perfect when I first saw it a while ago," he comments as he keeps his gaze on the island surrounding them. Whoever built this place must have had grand ideas. It was sad to see it in such a sorry state. But once they had built it up, it would look better than that stupid castle to the south of them. His eyes glance in the direction of Auster before squinting. If he tried hard enough, he thought he could possibly see the very tip of their spires, but wasn't so sure.

Content to continue standing in amicable silence, his ears perked when Jack questioned the idea of leading a raid. "I am no liar," his deepened tones are to the point, but there is a hint of excitement lingering somewhere in there. "I would like to see how you do first to make sure you're ready and then the next one, I don't see why you couldn't," his face finally turns to really look at Calico Jack. Honestly, Gil was not surprised. Sparrow, while a drunk, was a good mother and she really had tried to light a fire under their heels. He was glad at least one of them wanted to stick around and show some effort.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So You Wanna Do What Now? Daager Isle 03:01 PM, 07-12-2023 04:02 PM, 10-11-2023