Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-13-2023, 10:12 AM

While there was a lot that he needed to get done on the isle, he also had an interest to see who was lingering around the Battlefield. So far, his excursion had not been successful. There didn't seem to be many others that day that were in good enough shape for him to even tempt into a spar. Until his nose caught the scent of not one, but two wolves. Pausing for a moment, his yellow eyes searched the dry and dusty plains until two skeletal appearing wolves caught his attention. Keeping his expression void of any emotion, he approached slowly. From what he could scent, they belonged to a pack, but what pack? Maybe he could size them up and see if they would be good prospects for a raid...

Stopping a few feet away, Gil sized her up. She didn't seem weak which was a plus, but was she here to teach the youngster or what? His head tilted to the side for a moment as one brow raised slightly. "Which one of you am I fighting?" He questions in his deep tenor.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Git 'Er Done! The Battlefield 12:43 AM, 05-09-2023 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023