Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
07-14-2023, 09:02 AM

She spies the rough pipe that he pulls from. The smell is unknown to her. It is stinky, but she is curious. Life within the castle walls is... not sheltered, but definitely sheltered. Her parents wanted her safe, and the few times she had managed to escape the confines of Hallows territory had actually gone awry. Their worries had been proven so it was no wonder the young Bramble was both hesitant and inquisitive. Yet, she wouldn't show it! No! She had to be brave and confident and forward. She insisted on wearing the skin of her siblings who weren't such worry warts, who were carefree and bold. Not that she wasn't those things, but she was on the softer side, the bouncier sibling who was energy and fun and full of wonder.

Bramble continues to sit as he allows her to stay. A smile wraps around her lips as she sits up a bit straighter for a moment. "Don't mind if I do!" She chirps happily as she watches him place a few fish upon the fire. Her fisher, Berry, watches hungrily from his perch upon her crown. It is then that she begins to relax as he makes no sudden moves that appear aggressive. No, he also appears relaxed and laid back and casual. Her racing heart begins to slow as he questions if she makes a habit of this. His paw reaches out toward her with the pipe laying in it. Her head tilts to the side momentarily. She hesitates. Whatever is in that... would it upset her father and mother? How bad could it be?

Her lips open and then close. Her paw lifts and then is set back down. "Actually, yes, I have been making it a habit recently. I have to get to know others if I want to be a part of the council one day," Bramble's perfected speech is put together and clean. She annunciates each syllable as it rolls off her tongue. Still, she hesitates a moment longer until she wonders if refusing his peace offering would mean bad things... "Uh, if I'm being honest, I've never... done that before," her smile turns sheepish as she reaches out a paw to point at the pipe. "Would you show me first?" Her brow scrunches as she worries again if she is doing the right thing.

B R A M B L E

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. sometimes at night i let it get to me Aspen Dam 10:11 AM, 07-11-2023 10:18 PM, 12-01-2023