An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
07-14-2023, 10:05 AM
Absinth snorted at his comment about self-depreciation. She herself had a fair bit of confidence so she wasn't going to win anything involving making digs at herself. She merely let the topic of his bad brain dissipate into an idea for a future nickname. Even if she never met this boy again she'd remember him as the Rot Brain with the pretty fur. Haha. She grinned widely, eyes coming back from her thoughts as she focused on his new dialogue.

She did wonder who was in charge now back home while she had been away. It had been a few weeks since she left, and only a few days since she had crossed the ocean. A lot can change in a matter of hours let alone a month, give or take. Opportunism was heavily abundant in her homeland as well, so there was no doubt the hierarchy would have had a wrench thrown into it by now. "Yes, It's quite funny. Well, to everyone but the traitor of course." Absinth would know first hand, being much more curious as a child when she'd venture to the place they made the skinless creatures oozing blood and agony walk for all to see their shame. "The leader would make them walk the territory after their skin was stripped away, to parade them about, then if they survived the walk - which rarely they ever did- they had the chance to have their flesh cauterized by fire to have a sliver of hope at surviving and being forgiven. I don't know if any ever have, it's been a long standing punishment, ritual, whatever since long before I or even my mother were born." She granted him more detail into the home she came from and its brutality. Craning her head down to use her teeth and itch a spot on her foreleg. "Ah, what an eye you have. Escapee, runaway, those fit me just fine." Her skull raised back up to look him in the eyes and attempt to read his reaction to her words, searching for indifference or interest mostly. "No. My homeland is somewhere across that fucking ocean. My bones still feel waterlogged." She recalled the exhaustion from fighting just to keep her head above water and the waves that pushed and pulled constantly. And again Goldie.

"What a shame." She feigned sorrow, drawling her response out with a sigh. She needed some kind of direction for her next steps in this new life, and she had been hoping something would figuratively throw itself at her feet. Absinth heard him mutter something and tilted her monochromatic head in expectation. Some kind of new brain rot symptom perhaps?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.