gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe
07-14-2023, 03:02 PM
Rogue’s solitude was not to last long, as not more than a minute had passed before the snow and shadow form of his mother appeared and approached him. He greeted her with an affectionate smile and happily accepted and returned her nuzzle, having to lower his head just a fraction to reach her. He had really shown whose genetics had influenced his physique as he matured. Venom asked what was on his mind and Rogue breathed an overwhelmed sigh. Gods, that was a loaded question! "Hoo boy, that’s a lot to unpack," he joked, some of his father’s humor coming through in his lopsided grin. "It’s nothing, Mom. I’m just… I dunno, feeling a little lost, I guess?"

Parking his rump on the ground to sit beside his mother and take in the pleasant fall evening, Rogue tried to think how to best explain his thoughts and feelings. "I kinda feel like I’m just going along with the motions right now if that makes sense? All my half-siblings have big roles and duties in the pack covered and I just don't know what I want to do with myself." Rogue frowned and pawed at the grass, finding anything to keep his idle paws fidgeting with something. "I guess I'm just trying to figure out where I fit into all of... this." The navy lad gestured broadly to their home around them. He knew he would never be a ruler of Ashen, nor did he desire that title or responsibility, but he also didn't know how he could best contribute to his family and his pack, or what he was expected to do or be when he reached adulthood.

"Rogue Klein"

Venom and Maverick may enter any of Rogue's threads while he is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Finding our places Cryer's Ravine 05:31 PM, 07-06-2023 02:53 AM, 02-13-2024