Stranger

Sea

Kratos

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2023, 02:54 PM

Kratos knew that wolves fell into two categories. Bleeding heart, and indifference. He liked to believe he was a good judge of reading his mark. He and Strai watched the woman as she strolled so casually into their range. While Strai thought the glossy brush of crystals through her coat might be worth something, Kratos was more practical. He had seen a glimmer of her blade, and that was the prize had his eyes on.

He left Strai to set up in the shadows, before making his way closer to their mark. She was a pretty thing, if a bit too tall for his taste. He liked to be in a position to dominate, and that was easier said than done when your lady was almost 10” taller than you. But that was another wolf’s future problem. Today, he only needed to win her attention for a few moments.

“Excuse me, Miss? Hi” He said, flashing her a warm smile as he approached, limping subtly as he did so. Best not to make it too obvious. “I’m so sorry to bother you. But I was wondering if you could help me with something?”

"Speech"