An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-14-2023, 03:03 PM

“You're a good wolf, Artorias” Mercury said. His voice was gentle and honest. Art was a wolf worth following, and that was a rare thing to find. He trusted his leader to make the right decisions, and that made following him right and honest. He was curious where the Aegis was taking them, before they entered the armoury. Ah, the practice swords, right. He didn’t often take them off the rack here. He had one he usually preferred to practise with, and took it to his room so he could care for it and ensure its longevity. Practice sword or no, it was all good practice.

He took Art’s training sword when the other wolf handed it over, and made his way to the rack. Balancing his own practice sword on the ground carefully before placing Art’s back in its place, and then grabbing his own and returning it to the stand.

He turned at the sound of the vault closing, a sheathed sword in his grasp. He frowned thoughtfully at the other wolf, and approached as he was clearly bidden to. He looked at the blade as it was unsheathed, and the ripple of black steel stole his breath away. It was gorgeous. One of the finest weapons he had ever laid his eyes upon. “I… I don’t know what to say” He said softly as Artorias told him the blade was his. He took a soft breath, and then spoke again. Bowing his head over the sword for a moment. “I will honour this gift, Artorias, and honour the meaning of its giving. I am, and will always be, your warrior.” He promised. He stepped around the bench and pressed his head gently against his Aegis’s in a silent thank you.

"Speech"

[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]