Stranger

Sea

Kratos

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2023, 03:54 PM

As the full effect of her eyes turned to him, he blinked in surprise. He had seen from a distance that there was something strange about them, but he hadn’t realised they were sheened with crystals, how did she see? Despite the strangeness to them, they clearly did see. He felt her appraisal and kept his posture relaxed. He well knew body language, and kept his welcoming and friendly. He was just a guy, and she was just a girl. What a coincidence!

He waited until she had completed her appraisal, and shifted her own body. Her subtle movements saying he had her full attention. “I’ve gotten an awful thorn into the pad of my back leg, and it’s just been too awkward to pull out myself. It’s been bothering me all morning. I thought I’d be doomed to wait until it came out on its own until I saw you.” His muzzle curled upwards at one corner in a charming smile.

“Do you think you could help a wolf out?” He asked, gesturing towards his back paw. The thorn was real, and he had almost kicked Strai in the teeth when his cousin had lodged it in there. “I’d really owe you one.”

"Speech"