Stranger

Sea

Kratos

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2023, 04:56 PM

Krae did so love a pretty mark. He watched as color subtly flooded through her cheeks. He was quite happy to hold her gaze. It gave him a moment to really see her strange multiangle glint of her crystalline eyes. He had never seen anything like it before in his life. It also helped to disarm his mark, at least, that was what he was telling himself. That was why he held her gaze for so long.

“Oh, uhh, whatever you think is best” He said as she approached him. He awkwardly raised his back leg, trying to get a good look at it. Damn, Strai had really lodged that in there deep. He knew that was the point, but still. That ruffian had taken far too much joy in it. He winced, and it was only mostly feigned. “You know, it’s really stuck in there. Do you think the hot spring water would help soften it?” He asked, as if the thought had only just occurred to him. “Yeah, I think that would hurt less, if that’s alright?” He said, looking up at her with silver, questioning eyes. He grabbed a claw to a bracelet around his forepaw. A prop, placed there so she would also consider removing her valuables, and so it wouldn’t seem as if she was the only one stung. “I better take this off. My dad would kill me if I let it rust” He said, gently taking the bracelet off. Treating it as if it was important to him. Sentimental, right? And placing it on a flat stone far enough away from the hotspring to avoid any splashes, but close enough so not to make her wonder why he was placing it there.

"Speech"