size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-14-2023, 09:26 PM

Avacyn rolled out a length of tanned leather and began using a length of rope to measure how much of it she needed. She had a vague idea in her head for what she wanted to create, but really she was just letting the materials she had on hand guide what she was working on. It was harder these days to spend hours exploring their territory and the cave systems within it to find new gems and minerals and she didn't have as much free time to work on tanning hides and creating new leather so instead of looking for specific materials for specific projects she was challenging herself to create things with what she had. It was a fun exercise that forced her to be creative in what she was doing, even if it meant that her projects didn't end up exactly as she envisioned them. She was currently still trying to decide what she might bring as a wedding gift to the Klein princess since they had been invited to the upcoming affair so perhaps the inspiration might strike for something today.

However, just as she was finishing up cutting a piece of leather free and was reaching for one of the tools she could use to create patterns in the leather, she felt a presence behind her and suddenly the familiar embrace of her brother was wrapping around her sides. She gasped with surprise as she was pulled back into him, exclaiming, "Sara!" The tools she was holding went clattering onto the work surface in front of her as she was pulled and fell back into his larger form. Chuckling softly, she playfully swatted at his foreleg that was holding her tightly before she fully gave into her spontaneous mate's interruption, leaning back into him and letting him feel across her waist while her paws traced across his forelegs. "Well, I was working on a wedding gift for the Ashen wedding," she replied with a smirk. "I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to keep working on it though it you have your way."

"Avacyn & Saracyn"