Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
07-15-2023, 10:49 AM

It doesn’t even occur to Elowen that the purple furred girl knows everyone else present other than herself. She introduces herself, as well as mentions a preferred name, and Elowen gives a firm nod to commit it to memory. She was sister to Briar and Elowen arches a brow in surprise. Huh, imagine that! It was nice to see that other members of their family might come to the Hallows to spend time with them. Offering some additional lessons in fighting is a plus for Elowen, who knows she needs to step up her training if she wants to be considered a knight of the Hallows. Andy begins to pair them off, and as she gets to her Elowen realizes she sat down without introducing herself. Elowen offers an apologetic smile.

“Elowen, Elowen Carpathius.” Her gaze would then shift over to Bramble. Seems she and her cousin were interacting a bit more these days by chance. Nothing wrong with that though! She moves off to stand with Bramble before letting her bicolored gaze flick back to Andy. So they were to take turns pointing out a spot where they would attack their opponent? Elowen furrows her brow. She doesn’t know a lot about this, but she knows that Bramble is a fair bit taller than she is. Reaching for her scruff would be impossible, but… Elowen furrows her brow.

“In a fight against a foe of your size, I think I’d be looking for an opening on the neck, particularly the throat. If my opponent didn’t tuck their chin to protect it, it would be a vulnerable area and a good way to keep a potentially dangerous fight from getting out of paw.” She certainly wouldn’t want to kill anyone, but surely grabbing someone by the throat would make them back down and question if their plan was worth it? But what would she do if it was merely a spar with a friendly wolf? Elowen furrowed her brow. Hmm…

"Elowen Carpathius"

Elowen has two companions - a Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever and a cardinal. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come Gather 'Round People Amron's Castle 06:30 PM, 06-24-2023 03:12 PM, 01-21-2024