gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
wicked

07-15-2023, 01:26 PM

Vendrick does his best to pay attention as the lesson starts. For such a little pup, paying attention could be hard sometimes. At least he's trying. That's all anyone could ask of him... right? Granted, this was the same boy who might burst into tears if anyone came down too harshly on him. A delicate balance, maybe. Andromeda begins to rattle off about the lesson, and the boy is pretty sure he knows what she's talking about. He thinks, at least. He thinks he knows. Listening intently, especially as she pairs them all off.

And Ven is set to his brother, Nelu. As they're sent to break off into pairs, he looks at the taller, bulkier boy. Chewing on the inside of his cheek as he thinks, sizing the taller boy up. "I think... I've got good access to your neck, right here--" Ven reached up, like he was going to poke his brother. The neck, the chest area. Ven could reach those places easily enough. Still, his brow furrowed as he thought about it more. "That seems risky though, I dunno. Maybe I'd be better off going for something else." Pondering aloud, Ven was trying to puzzle through it.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come Gather 'Round People Amron's Castle 06:30 PM, 06-24-2023 03:12 PM, 01-21-2024