gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Skelle
07-15-2023, 11:00 PM
Momma certainly had a lot to say! The young boy was eager to listen to it all, though it was a lot of information at once. Apparently they had some new friends though, and that was enough to make his tail wag behind him in the excitement of potential new friends. He hadn't a clue where either of these packs were, but maybe if he was real good, Medusa could take him or let Widow! He couldn't get the thought out of his head though even as Medusa continued on with the meeting, until eventually he heard his name and the glazed over, zoned out look in his eyes faded and he was left with a bit of mild shock. Was he asked something?

He blinked a few times and looked over to the pale, crying boy when she called upon him. Oh! Ranks! What did he want to be, anyway? He really liked helping (read: watching and getting in the way) when Widow needed an extra set of paws. Maybe he could do something like that one day? He didn't have quite the same toes as the giant woman, but he could make it work!

"I think I want to make things! Like Widow!" He beamed up at the woman before switching his gaze to Medusa, hoping that answered her request, at least.

"Speech!"

Art © Aminirus
Code © Skelle
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dial Tone Dancefloor of the Gods 12:51 AM, 05-30-2023 06:46 AM, 10-20-2023