size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-15-2023, 11:41 PM

It wasn't difficult to pick up on the fact that Venom was far from distraught at the news of the pirate's seeming disbanding or displacement. At least they were like minded in that regard. She was somehow surprised at the fact that Venom had yet to year about this development though and felt a bit proud of herself for taking note of such things so that she could be the one to bring the news to their allies. It did make her even more curious about the real fate of the troublesome pack, but considering their tendency to get themselves into trouble at every turn she couldn't imagine that they would stay hidden for long if they did still exist somewhere out there in Boreas.

"I wouldn't worry too much about being reclusive," she replied at Venom's concern that Ashen had separated themselves too much in their western home. "Keeping to one's self isn't a bad thing in my opinion. Besides, you have plenty of allies scattered across Boreas to help keep an eye out if anything of interest pops up." She grinned a bit with a glance toward Venom before shifting her ebony gaze back toward the moonlit landscape. "I'm quite looking forward to Kiyohime's wedding. Thank you again for inviting us. I attended the feast after Artorias and Briar's wedding, but this will be my first time seeing a proper ceremony since my family has their own more private traditions."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Talk Shop Redwater Rocks 02:36 PM, 07-08-2023 03:37 AM, 02-13-2024